Email

Harjindergrewal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my email and password 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Since you still can log in community, go to my profile, you may find your email address, then you may contact moderator to get your password back.

Checking community account for the self-serve account email address is only work if and only if OP uses the same email address for the community account.  This will be mostly true if OP has only one self-serve account.  If OP has more than 1 self-serve account, checking community profile may not work.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Since you still can log in community, go to my profile, you may find your email address, then you may contact moderator to get your password back.

@RossN wrote:

@Harjindergrewal hi check your welcome emails if you still have it that is your self serve sign in than try password reset if you need to  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

@RossN, remember PM would like users to state their issues not just put speak to human.  They prioritize tickets and need to know which issues are affecting the greatest number of users to maximize problem solving.  If everyone puts talk to a human and most are say missing rewards or a referral not showing up vs someone without service, how is the person without service supposed to be prioritized higher?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Harjindergrewal hi check your welcome emails if you still have it that is your self serve sign in than try password reset if you need to  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.