cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

CRoddick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I change my email and can I have two numbers under one account?

4 REPLIES 4

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CRoddick wrote:

@CRoddick 

I think you are talking about your Self Serve account, right? If so, your answer was given already.

If you are talking about changing your Community email, you can do that yourself under your Avatar at the top right of the page.

As well as one phone number under EACH public mobile account, you also need a unique email associated with each account.

@CRoddick  You cannot have multiple accounts under one email.  PM only allows one email associated with one account.

If You still want to change your email address on My Account , you have to open a ticket with PM using Chatbot

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@CRoddick wrote:

Each number has its own account.

To change email contact CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To change your email in your self serve account contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

You can only have one phone number per account.

Need Help? Let's chat.