cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email is not recognized that I registered with, cannot re set password ect....

Cantrell2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have emails from public mobile/surveys ect... but I try to log in or re set my password and it says email is not found ? WTH.....

I have all my information correct... I could register here correctly..... I need to ad a top up I just purchased today and cannot log in to activate...

9 REPLIES 9

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cantrell2020 

Just curious if it worked out did you manage to login and renew?

Thanks

@Cantrell2020 wrote:

I'm asked to enter my phone number, so I do,, then it says it sent a 6 digit pin.\

Problem is I have a broken screen on my samsung. so this is useless to me.  this is whole point of putting my sim in a new phone today and then adding my new activation pin for another month I just purchased.  and of course theres no one to call.... very frustrated so far with London drugs setting this up and public mobile... it should not be this hard.

So, have you put your SIM in the new phone and tried dialling 611 as suggested to add the voucher.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Cantrell2020 wrote:

I'm asked to enter my phone number, so I do,, then it says it sent a 6 digit pin.\

Problem is I have a broken screen on my samsung. so this is useless to me.  this is whole point of putting my sim in a new phone today and then adding my new activation pin for another month I just purchased.  and of course theres no one to call.... very frustrated so far with London drugs setting this up and public mobile... it should not be this hard.

That means that your registration for self serve never completed, otherwise it would give you an error that you already have an account.

Can you borrow somebody's phone for couple of minutes just to receive it? You could also walk into one of the stores that sell public mobile sims or even in Koodo or Telus store, they could lend the phone too. It would be nice to do it before your account gets suspended so you don't have to wait for moderators. Don't forget to use the same email you use for this community it will save you headaches when you do deal with moderators as different emails may prolong verification process

@Cantrell2020 yea it wouldn't be difficult at all if your screen wasn't brokeSmiley Sad

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cantrell2020 

Did you try to clear your cache on your browser and restart your computer and try to log in again?

Also try another browser/another computer to log in and see if that makes a difference. 

The website might be having issues, wait an hour and try again,

In the meantime, I believe you can also top up dialing 611.  Best of luck. 

Cantrell2020

Cantrell2020

I get a message trying to reset saying we are unable to verify your email

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

What happens when you try to register at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Pm has your email with community, bit do you have welcome email for self serve?

Thanks

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Cantrell2020 hi you can dial *611 most things can be done there if you need a moderator click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.