cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email changing in self-serve

briannguyen92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I purchased my sim card and plan at Walmart. But the guy there filled in the wrong email for my account. I could still log in but I am trying to change it so that I could match with my community email for rewards. What should I do? Thanks! 

8 REPLIES 8

@briannguyen92 

In regards to you mentioning the referral code in another thread have you received your $10 bonus referral credit in your account yet?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@briannguyen92 

check your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) 

CS Agent will communicate with you there.

briannguyen92

Thank you, I have already contacted them through submitting a ticket. Have a great day! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@briannguyen92 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

briannguyen92

I already submitted a ticket, pretty easy. Thanks for replying. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@briannguyen92 : If you wish to earn a community reward then the email address on the self-serve and here need to match...case and all. So once you've settled your self-serve then you can do this one. Which you might already have so that's fine.

briannguyen92

Yeah I'm trying to change it in my self-serve account, bc that email does not exist due to Walmart guy's typo haha. Thanks!! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@briannguyen92  It is easy to change it on the Community account side.  You don't need any help

If you want to change it on the My Account side, you will have to open a ticket with PM and have PM CS Agent to help to change the email address

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Start with " Submit a Ticket",

then click "Contac t Us"

then click Self-Serve

then click   "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.