cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address

Mallory1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my email address how can I change it? 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mallory1 wrote:

PM will send you a welcome email after activation.  Look for PM welcome email for all the email addresses you have.  If you did not receive a PM welcome email, there may be a typo on your email address during activation.  Create a moderator support ticket to get your email address updated using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mallory1 wrote:

You can change it in Self Service account or via clicking the "?" in lower right side of the page, typing "contact moderator", and following directions.

Do you have a number of emails, or did you just make one for the purpose of signing up? You could search for the welcome to PM email amongst your email addresses if you have several. It would have come around your activation day.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you forgot your email address, you ncannot log in to http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca where you can change your email address.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you forgot your email address, you cannot log in to http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca where you can change your email address.

Therefore, you must contact @CS_Agent .

If you NEED a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you mean, you forgot which email address you used to register your Self Serve account? 

That might be tricky! Try a few e-mail addresses you regularly use and if that doesn't work, click the ? at the bottom right of the screen and ask to speak to a moderator and see if there's any way they can help with that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.