cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Update

Bboy4444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just joined Public Mobile and had the workers at Walmart set me up when I bought the SIM card. They put my email down wrong and I'm not seeing anywhere to update or change this on my Self-Serve. Any help?

4 REPLIES 4

Bboy4444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help it worked!

@Bboy4444 wrote:

I just joined Public Mobile and had the workers at Walmart set me up when I bought the SIM card. They put my email down wrong and I'm not seeing anywhere to update or change this on my Self-Serve. Any help?

You can change the e-mail address shown on your self serve account profile, but that doesn't change the login and the actual e-mail address associated with your account. You'll need to open a ticket to the moderators by going to:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bboy4444 To change your email, you have to contact the moderators.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The answer from the mods will show up there. Welcome to PM. 

@Bboy4444 wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.