cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifcations

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’ve been wondering if theres a possibility that I can get emails for when a new device logs in to my self serve account?

Or am I supposed to be already getting these emails?

Cause I am not really sure if this is a feature or not. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous wrote:

@Asher2 : There's no such option. I kinda find those warnings from Google kinda irritating but also kinda comforting. But not available here.

Actually Google email is really bad. They will block your gmail when you logon on a few miles away. Annoying!

I hope whoever logon to your other account are just your family members or someone you know. 

You really need to protect your PM Self-Serve account.  There are many incidents that ppl Self-server account got compromised and their SIM got changed.. then of course bad things happen after.

Asher2

No i mean outside of Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Asher2 wrote:

Yea I just kinda want the extra security cause somehow people keep logging into my account even with 2FA and lastpass.

What tells you someone has logged in? Are you meaning this self-serve account? Maybe you need a new, not-used-elsewhere email address. Maybe a stronger password.

Asher2

Yea I just kinda want the extra security cause somehow people keep logging into my account even with 2FA and lastpass.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Asher2 : There's no such option. I kinda find those warnings from Google kinda irritating but also kinda comforting. But not available here.

@Asher2 wrote:

I’ve been wondering if theres a possibility that I can get emails for when a new device logs in to my self serve account?

Or am I supposed to be already getting these emails?

Cause I am not really sure if this is a feature or not. 

Sorry, but this is not something that Public Mobile does. It's an interesting idea and I do know of some companies who do this.

Need Help? Let's chat.