cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Change

Anbaia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot access the email my public mobile account was signed up with, I now have a new account and I need to update it within my file. How can I do that?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Anbaia 

When you put in the request to change your self-serve email to Moderators by clicking here, make sure to also update your community email address so any community rewards for helping out are credited to your self serve account.

In order to do this, click on your avatar in the upper right corner, go down to my settings and you can change it there.

@Anbaia 

Once you have initially verified your basic account info you will be asked additional account verifiers in order to change your email such as:

1. Account #
  2. Last payment type, amount, date and last 4 digits ( if applicable).
  3. Any promos, rewards or add ons on the account.
  4. Activation date.

Be prepared to answer these questions from a moderator in your private messages only.... do not not post any sensitive account or personal info in the community's public forum.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Anbaia wrote:

I cannot access the email my public mobile account was signed up with, I now have a new account and I need to update it within my file. How can I do that?

Do you mean you want to replace with a new email account?  If so contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.