cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emai

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How can I change my email address. For self serve public mobile....?

6 REPLIES 6

Yes you don't need to have the same email for selfserve and community but you will have done issues with the rewards, it's possible that mods could adjust it every time you are eligible. V it's just easier for everybody to keep it the same.

And yes you can also j have a new login without issues

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can it Still work on 2 different emails....?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove to get your community rewards applied to your my account ,  you should use the same email for both of them. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove To change email, contact moderators who can help, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove  you need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can change login https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/my-profile/change-username/ 

But only mods may be able to change email on file, though today I read that even they may have some limitations

Need Help? Let's chat.