cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to health reason I cannot use What's up on phone

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

my phone number is for Raghu, but I cannot use What's up on phone due to health reason so I install bluestack on computer with the above phone number but now I get a message on the phone saying the phone number is not registered on phone although the phone is working what is the message saying then please clarify.

Thanks

Raghu

13 REPLIES 13

You installed Whatsapp on phone

Then activated by confirming phone number

Then installed it (via emulation) on computer

You need to activate it by receiving txt on computer now (which you can not do)

Other posters above had correct procedure; link the accounts

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raghu I still don't fully understand but if the issue is you can't use WhatsApp on both the actual phone and on the Bluestacks emulated phone, I would suggest you just use it on the real phone and use the Web version of WhatsApp on the computer instead.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

raghu

I cannot use it on my phone but the phone number is use on the computer has blue stacks so the phone can be use with the number for talking only.

Thanks Raghu

raghu

Thanks for the information but I get a message as it is used as bluestack, the phone number is associated with another phone although it is on the computer.

Can I use the phone for outward calls and receiving call. As you seem to have knowledge on this I am asking the question from you.

Thanks

Raghu

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Effort wrote:

Don't bother emulating Android to use Whatsapp on your computer. Just go on your phone, tap on the 3 dots top right and click on WhatsApp Web. Now go on your browser and go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ From there, scan the QR code on your computer using your phone to pair it with your browser. From there, you can use WhatsApp from your computer.

@raghu if you need more details on using WhatsApp Web, please see here:

https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/web/28080003/

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

raghu

Found the three dots and phone number has been deleted.

Thanks for informing

Raghu

raghu

I could not remove phone number as I could not find the three dots and menu, can you help.

Thanks

Raghu

raghu

That has been done and bluestack is working on computer but why am I gettina message on my phone saying the phone number is not associated with the phone as the number is used by another phone

Thanks Raghu

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't bother emulating Android to use Whatsapp on your computer. Just go on your phone, tap on the 3 dots top right and click on WhatsApp Web. Now go on your browser and go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ From there, scan the QR code on your computer using your phone to pair it with your browser. From there, you can use WhatsApp from your computer.

raghu

Thanks

@raghu wrote:

Can it be deleted now, please inform.

Thanks Raghu

You can do this yourself by clicking on the menu for the message (looks like 3 vertical dots) and then by editting.

raghu

Can it be deleted now, please inform.

Thanks Raghu

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a public forum, so you should remove your personal phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.