cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

Sprackmd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Wed April 10 and Fri April 12, My calls were dropping after about 10 minutes. Both days this was between 5pm and 6pm while traveling the 401 between Toronto (North York) and Oshawa. Any insights?

5 REPLIES 5

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Sprackmd wrote:

On Wed April 10 and Fri April 12, My calls were dropping after about 10 minutes. Both days this was between 5pm and 6pm while traveling the 401 between Toronto (North York) and Oshawa. Any insights?

This could be anything. No where else means your phone is probably fine.  I would say could be network congestion if you were getting busy signals instead of dropped calls.  Could be some network maintenance going on in the area.  I don't think you'll get too many answers here because this would be something Telus network engineers would know more about.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sprackmd , no insights.  I drive that stretch of road everyday also like most GTA commuters.  I don't chat while driving but I do use maps to track traffic jams.  I have no connectivity issues.  

FY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Sprackmd wrote:

Typically it has been very good. 

Same thing dropped call happen to my two lines in Vancouver time. 

Sprackmd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Typically it has been very good. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@SprackmdHow is the reception between there? If both times were going between the same areas then there are probably spots along the way that don't get good reception.

Need Help? Let's chat.