cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driving me crazy!!!!!

ste1070
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have 3 account i managed for my family. I cant get into any online currently. I have tried to reset passwords. This has been going on for a couple of months now. When I try to reset password I get 'an error has occurred - security answer is case sensitive'?????????? Its not even asked me a question yet. One account that prefills password as it was sved in Chrome, just says 'hello' at the top of the screen under all the public mobile stuff.

SOOOO frustrating. I am at the point of where I am considering porting all 3 numbers out to monthly plans. All stemmed from our debit cards where changed so I had to go back in to alter paymnet details. Never been able to access any of the 3 accounts since. I admit, I have forgotten password but surely I should be able to reset and at least get into the accounts. Please help. Thanks, Steve

9 REPLIES 9

Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you send a message to the Mod?

@zomba 

That can open you up to hacking of your account and the possibility of sim swapping/jacking. The best defense you have to protect yourself from this kind of fraud and account security in general is a strong password and one that doesn't rely on password manager an easily hacked method of storing online passwords.

zomba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just set up easy memorable password or use password manager.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ste1070 

I started with one PM account over 2 years ag0.  Now, I manage 8 PM accounts for myself and my family.  May be I am lucky.  I never had login failed even once.

Create a support ticket using the chat button at the lower right corner of this page to ask moderator to check on your account.  Tell SIMon what is the issue (important).  

Use "forget password and answer to security question" to create your ticket quickly.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ste1070 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you forgot those 3 passwords and this is constantly happening, then you should write them down in a safe place. Also, use your browsers incognito mode/private browsing mode is preferred so nothing autofill’s or use a different browser. A mod will have to look into this for you if my above steps didn’t help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@ste1070 

Do you have a lot of windows/tabs open? Close all tabs, clear browser history, reboot your device. Then open one tab only in secret/incognito mode using firefox, chrome or safari. Retry the forgot password option. If it works don't forget your check your spam/junk file. Use this same method to access the accounts to update the card details.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ste1070 , I have many accounts to manage also.   I find the best thing to do is not to allow the browser to do auto complete or save passwords.  Anyway, if you are having issues with password reset, click on the chat icon on the lower right corner and initiate a ticket with the moderator team.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ste1070 contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.