cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

jess3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my bill 2 weeks ago but my service has been suspended today! This needs to be fixed immediately! Its ridiculous that there's no live agents to speak to. I am so disappointed in this service

14 REPLIES 14

francine75011

If I switch I will not give more money to Telus by going to Koodo.  I will certainly not play their game. I will go elsewhere, like Fido, even if that means giving money to Rogers, otherwise known in our home as The Devil.

pooh12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine too.

Had to pay $28 to reactivate.

Is this a ploy to force us to switch to Koodoo?

corriewright

same with me 

francine75011

I am not happy by the news but it is not only me.  However, I cannot wait for the answer of the moderator whenever I will get it. Need the phone for work. I will add another 40$ to my account and hope that my service will start again.  Will deal with public mobile afterwards.

loufika

Same here. Been on auto-pay for years, paid this month as always and got this "Plan expired" notice this morning. 

Lms1967

Maybe switch to another company!! I'm looking into it right now! This is unacceptable

francine75011

seems to be a problem with a lot of customer with no moderator.  this is the probleme with public mobile. no phone service.  When you have a probleme you have to rely on moderator who do not seem to be present or in sufficient number.  

I need my phone for my work. this phone is not just for fun. 

Maria_whatever

Haven't been double charged, but my service has "expired" as well today, and I've already paid! Really frustrating!!!!

Ckerr316

Same with me 

Edit:  Screen cap removed by will13am.  If you are going to put up screen caps, please white out your name and account number.  It is a security risk posting personal information in the public forum.

Ckerr316

Same with me 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

ivana

This just happened to me.  I just paid the $20 to reactivate. 😞

I just paid $60 for a $40 plan O_O.

Hopefully Public mobile credits me, else I'll deal with credit card company on this.  Contacted Moderator_Team and Alan_K (PM) but no immediate response.

I need my phone for my job - so this is really frustrating.

04-23-2019.PNG04-23-2019_3.PNG

04-23-2019_2.PNGEdit:  Screen cap removed by will13am.  Please white out name and account number when posting screen caps.  It is a security risk posting personal information in the public forum.

Edit: Thank you will13am

jess3

No. I already paid for this month.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jess3 wrote:

I paid my bill 2 weeks ago but my service has been suspended today! This needs to be fixed immediately! Its ridiculous that there's no live agents to speak to. I am so disappointed in this service

Perhaps your billing cycle ended and you don't have sufficient funds to renew. If that is not the case then I suggest that you contact the moderator team. They usually respond within 24 hours or less if their not too busy.

Need Help? Let's chat.