I am not happy by the news but it is not only me. However, I cannot wait for the answer of the moderator whenever I will get it. Need the phone for work. I will add another 40$ to my account and hope that my service will start again. Will deal with public mobile afterwards.
If I switch I will not give more money to Telus by going to Koodo. I will certainly not play their game. I will go elsewhere, like Fido, even if that means giving money to Rogers, otherwise known in our home as The Devil.