cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't remember email and can't access account

nadpurajah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I don't remember my email and password.

I got a new credit card I have to update the payment details.

please help me out.

thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@nadpurajah wrote:

I rally don't understand how your system works

Use this link to send a message to a Public Mobile customer service representative:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

nadpurajah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I rally don't understand how your system works

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you using the same email address for your community account and your profile account.  If yes, just go into your community account profile and check what your email address is.  

Or when someone replies to your post, you should by default, get a notification email.  You can check what email address these notification emails are going to and see if that's the email account you signed up with.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

You can pay using voucher, you can get one on most had stations. Load it by dialing 611

If you have enough on your account and your autopay doesn't get engaged you will still stay enrolled and receive rewards. Which should be 

long enough to contact moderates

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nadpurajah contact the moderators directly through private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain your situation.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you are back into your self service account. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

Use screen shot below to see where to do it.

Make a patment.png

Stay safe 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@nadpurajah wrote:

please help me out.

thanks.

Please contact a Moderator who can access your account to assist you:

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page.

Step 2: Type in “moderator”

Step 3: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 4: Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 5: Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nadpurajah wrote:

please help me out.

thanks.

@nadpurajah  Creating multiple threads regarding this issue is not going to change the outcome. You need to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.