cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do private msg replies to mods go back to end of queue?

dancind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Do private msg replies go back to the end of the queue? I replied back to @Shazia_K on Thurday and haven't heard back.

Without service since Wednesday sigh.... Man Sad

5 REPLIES 5

You should get Facebook messenger 🙂 i usually send msg on messenger and even on fb messenger pm account operate by mod team as well. But make sure you send 1 msg at 1 place either private or fb messenger because you don't want to make multiple inquires. That will increase more backlog. I only send 1 msg detailed either way here or fb and wait for reply back. 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

devonbanman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dancind wrote:

@CS_Agent

Do private msg replies go back to the end of the queue? I replied back to @Shazia_K on Thurday and haven't heard back.

Have you read the post on contacting Moderators? "Updated: Contacting our Community Moderators" All you need to know about our Community Moderators

You'll see on there it claims 30 - 60 minute response time, however with the current volume of issues and the current promos, many are saying expect 24 -48 hours. Also it explains how your Private Message to a moderator gets processed.

Try This: 

-login to Public Mobile Community / click "Mail" icon / check SENT messages to see if your private message to moderator was sent successfully and to correct person.

-contact Public Mobile vi their Facebook page / Facebook messaging

-make a community post about your issue, maybe someone in the community knows how to fix it (hardware or phone settings problem possibly...)

-wait patiently and they'll get to you! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dancind wrote:

@CS_Agent

From my experince, it doesn't look like replies go back to the end of the queue.  I had some account related issues looked at on Friday.  There were several exchanges of private messages to facilitate problem resolution.  It may be because I was aware of the messages and was responding promptly.  If the response is delayed, they may move on to the next case and so things could get reshuffled.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
what does your self serve account say?

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
dont worry, they`ll get back to you. it's a 24-48 hours right now.
Need Help? Let's chat.