Did you mean: 

Do not remember my user id

Befree53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know how to reset self serve user id

7 REPLIES 7

@Befree53 wrote:

Still waiting for moderator

It may take up to 48 hours for a response from them.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Befree53

Still waiting for moderator

@Befree53 

First step. Contact moderators to get access back to your account. DO NOT try to activate the new sim card.

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When you get access back to your account. Click "Change SIM card". Green arrow on link below.

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

Type in the new sim card and your number / account will be on the new sim card. Pop it in your new phone and you should be good to go.

@Befree53 wrote:

It says unable to verify email  and I lost my phone bought a new one and sim  but cant etransfer number by self serve without the email  I even have original contract with account number  and sim number and tracking number but cant get any help to transfer number

If you do not know your username you need to contact a moderator for them to give you that info so you can access your account to choose Change Sim Card to restore your services.

Befree53

It says unable to verify email  and I lost my phone bought a new one and sim  but cant etransfer number by self serve without the email  I even have original contract with account number  and sim number and tracking number but cant get any help to transfer number

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Self serve user id is your e-mail address. You don't remember your email?

Your community forums account is your username befree53

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Befree53 wrote:

Does anyone know how to reset self serve user id

If you forgot your self service username contact a moderator. Look through your email accounts for a welcome message from  Public Mobile when you first activated.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.