cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting Service

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My daughter's plan ends today and she changed the plan 3 days ago and today she is without service for the whole day. After numerous messages via Help and also via Facebook, the PM moderators have chosen to ignore her and do nothing. This is most awful service ever. I really wish there was a person to talk to rather than depend on moderators who are probably in their jammies, smoking pot. If the service is not back up in the next hour I will close all my accounts with PM. We have 4 accounts. I'd rather pay more and get better than average service. This service is crap. Shame on you. What, further, surprises ,me, that, after 2 years of being with PM the same issues exist in the Self-Serve. Unbelievable.

35 REPLIES 35

@iamnopreacher, I do agree, PM has spent more of their capitol on Promos, and not enough on the efficiency of the system. Though the PM Mods and Reps may have too much on their plate, Logistics+Insufficient $$$ = Recipe of Uncertainty.

iamnopreacher

@mimmo Thanks for your response. My daughter's account in set for AutuPay and the payment was due yesterday. It has been comihg out as usual without hiccups. It's just that she changed her plan 3 days ago and then this happens. Being without service for a day is bad as she will not be compensated for this. Following is the message showing. We've tried the Reactivate option and then we get an error about the transaction. Nothing seems to be working. This brings back memories from 2 years ago when I was new to PM. I faced the same situation. After that long it seems their system has not improved.

2018-10-18 20_07_53-Public Mobile - Overview.png

iamnopreacher

@ShawnC13 I have tried all day with help messages and didn't get a response. There used to be some great MODs before but now the quality has degraded. Basically pot-heads working in support. If you don't like my comments then don't read them. If you can't help then stay away. I need people who can help and not some person contributing to the community uselessly to get loyalty rewards. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@iamnopreacher wrote:

My daughter's plan ends today and she changed the plan 3 days ago and today she is without service for the whole day. After numerous messages via Help and also via Facebook, the PM moderators have chosen to ignore her and do nothing. This is most awful service ever. I really wish there was a person to talk to rather than depend on moderators who are probably in their jammies, smoking pot. If the service is not back up in the next hour I will close all my accounts with PM. We have 4 accounts. I'd rather pay more and get better than average service. This service is crap. Shame on you. What, further, surprises ,me, that, after 2 years of being with PM the same issues exist in the Self-Serve. Unbelievable.

I understand it must be very frustrating to have this happen.  For someone that has been here for 2 years it surprises me that you tried facebook for customer service and are still wishing for a call centre.  Your comment about the moderators is totally uncalled for and inappropriate.  You have no idea what their workload is and to make a statement like that is slanderous.  I understand when we have issues we want to be number 1 in line for service but there are many other that are also wanting to  be #1.

If you are looking for a resolution in the next hour or you are leaving you might as well pick your new provider as current wait times are 48-72 hours.  To port out any numbers they must be active so you may have to wait a few days for your daughters to get ported out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I do agree that fixing issues is taking way to long.

The only way to get help from mods is to send them a private message and wait.

Can you post a screenshot of the selfserve page and payment history page (remove any personal info)

If plan says expired and enough funds are available you can try enabling lost stolen mode for 5 -10 mins then turn it off. And you can also try adding a nominal amount say $1, both these sometimes help trick the system to activate accounts when expired and enough funds are available

Need Help? Let's chat.