cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled log in

V_idya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to log in to my account. It states “login disabled”. I tried almost everything yet it won’t let me log into my account. I don’t know what to do??

23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren: anything to add?

@Anonymous to be honest, I'm not sure what you're looking for here?

I saw that you had given me a bravo elsewhere (thank you) and wondered if you might have any insights for this thread.

Sorry to bother you.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren: anything to add?

@Anonymous to be honest, I'm not sure what you're looking for here?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@V_idya  a question that has not been asked is did you do multiple failed  login attempts? After I think 5 failed ones login gets disabled. And mods need to enable the account. 

@GinYVR Quick lock the door I think the phone police are hereSmiley LOL

@iliketotalkYou do realise once your phone number is compromised, the vandals can empty your cash bank accounts, create credit cards with your identity without you being to do much about it right? Especially on a weekend, things will be long gone by Monday.

I think Public Mobile customers are especially vulnerable, because on top of the a few hours head start the vandals have (porting takes a few hours).. The long customer service time just give them extra time to get away with things. By the time one diagnoise the problem, the person already graduated from a mark to become the victim.

We all know disabled_user means the account has been deleted.. the OP won't be here if the OP intended it to happen. There just aren't that many possiblities left alarmist or not.

@V_idya wrote:

90 days plan

@V_idya  One last thing when you call yout number from another phone what happens? If you send a text to your number from another phone does it get delivered?

omg maybe I mispoke sue me lol my whole point is people are way to paranoid around here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Anonymous I said if

You went on to say "as you say".

Not important 🙂

@srlawren: anything to add? geopublic: where'd you go? 🙂

@Anonymous I said if

@AnonymousWell it depends whose money is on the line.. there was a coordinated sim jacking hack since June. Since cash and crypto definitely won't get refunds from banks or exchanges. Happens on a weekend?.. good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

if your account is still active as you say it may just be another wonderful glitch in the system just contact the moderators as was previously suggested good luck

They never said it was active.

I think GinYVR is being enormously hasty in an alarmist style. There are a number of possibilites as to what has happened here. Some innocent. I would agree to be extra vigilant on logins though.

if your account is still active as you say it may just be another wonderful glitch in the system just contact the moderators as was previously suggested good luck

@V_idyaLike your local police. It looks like your identity has been stolen via SIM jacking. You should contact institutions like your banks, crypto wallets etc ASAP... don't dawdle.

V_idya

90 days plan

V_idya

What are the authorities number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V_idya wrote:

This month

Then you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Edit: what happens if you call your number from another phone?

@V_idya wrote:

This month

@V_idya  Are you on a 30 or 90 day plan?

V_idya

This month

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@V_idya wrote:

I am unable to log in to my account. It states “login disabled”. I tried almost everything yet it won’t let me log into my account. I don’t know what to do??

@V_idya  When was your renewal date?

@V_idyaIf it is an unauthorized port out.. you really need to contact the authorities, put a credit watch on your credit score, check for compromised computer systems in your possession and change all your passwords.

V_idya

@Anonymous wrote:

@V_idya wrote:

Do you have your Public Mobile SIM in the phone? If so then what exactly does a recording say if you dial 611 from this phone?

It says they can’t complete the call. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V_idya wrote:

Do you have your Public Mobile SIM in the phone? If so then what exactly does a recording say if you dial 611 from this phone?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@V_idyaIt means your account is no longer active and has been deleted from the system.

The causes: You have ported out... or you have let your accout lapse for 90 days.. If it is not the case.. you might have been sim jacked.

Need Help? Let's chat.