cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the 10$ when I refer a new account ?

jithinmathew65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , I am currently using xxx and I refer a friend xxxx ****. Didn't receive the 10$ credit ?

Edit by mimmo, removed personal info

6 REPLIES 6

Debgraham

You only get $1 not $10. The $10 goes to who you referred 🙂 

petesinfloor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Updated on June 8, 2018

The Refer a Friend Reward

How does it work?

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your phone number in the Referral box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers. If you’re on a 90-day plan, this means you’ll earn $3 every 90 days for each friend.

kateas99

Based on what I've read in the terms, when you refer someone you receive $1 off every 30 days as long as they are with this company. The person you refer receives a $10 credit!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The new account gets the 10$. The existing account gets 1$off each 30 days. 

EddieL

I think the credit may not apply until your next bill date.  I have referred several members in the past and that's what i've noticed.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@jithinmathew65 You shouldn't post private information here, it's a public forum.

You don't get a $10 credit for referring someone, they get the credit. You should get a $1 reward every month for as long as they are with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.