cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my port request go through?

Tiberius13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was entering a port request and got an error message (the generic red text at the bottom indicating some info was wrong, etc)  I knew all the info was entered correctly, so I unchecked and rechecked the "I have the authority... " checkbox, and then click to submit the request again.  The screen refreshed to another page shortly after this.  There was no confirmation of a successful port request being submitted.  I don't see any record in my profile indicating a port request is submitted, or in progress.... thus, I'm not sure it submitted correctly. 

Please confirm if the port is submitted and in progress, or if I need to re-enter the information and start over.  Thank You!

6 REPLIES 6

Tiberius13

The port appears to be completed.  Thanks everyone!

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a tip, don't be alarmed but you probably won't be able to receive incoming calls or texts until around an hour later. However, you will be able to make outgoing calls and texts right away. 

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Great. Nice to know your problem solved.
The best way to check is to use your sim phone for incoming/outgoing talk, text and data. If everything works perfect for your ported number then the port is successful.
Please let us know the update. Thanks.

Tiberius13

I just tried again and after 2 more attempts I got it to go through saying "Phone Number Change Successful".  Hopefully that does the trick.

Thanks!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Tiberius13  how long ago was this port attempted?  usually when the port is complete you shoudl receive a text saying its complete.

But going forward if you needs problems fixed you should private messaage a moderator or tag one in you post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Please reenter the same information again to the porting page and you will get some information from the system.
You know giving it a try doesn't hurt you. Thanks.
Need Help? Let's chat.