Edwinklh3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

also normal data working but dint receive message saying your on the list

If you were active up to 11:59pm ET Aug 19 and remained active through Sep 4 then you should have received it. Seems some people aren't getting it.

You'll need to contact the Moderator_Team < Click this. Apparently you can use a new ticket system by getting to a form via the SIMon chatbot link in the lower right that might possibly be faster.

That links is available here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX19sSVetz1YYKu0RoZJEjaWv7DqaxKBVQYpgeJJ1L2pENG7SAgujSx2XTUSQrOJBPDAQmho7U74XTA

I had one of those links from earlier (from Luddite) and it seems it had expired. I would imagine this link would too unless you being an Oracle know that it is now a permanent link to the form that we mere mortals wouldn't know about.

It's not about being an Oracle for the link to work or not.  I'm was trying to figure out a way to get a direct link for cases in which the necessary questions had already been asked of the member. I was informed by someone as well about a problem with a link that I gave.  That above link works on one of my devices, but not the other.  I'm uncertain if it's about IP address, or if it locks to a specific community account once used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

If you were active up to 11:59pm ET Aug 19 and remained active through Sep 4 then you should have received it. Seems some people aren't getting it.

You'll need to contact the Moderator_Team < Click this. Apparently you can use a new ticket system by getting to a form via the SIMon chatbot link in the lower right that might possibly be faster.

That links is available here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX19sSVetz1YYKu0RoZJEjaWv7DqaxKBVQYpgeJJ1L2pENG7SAgujSx2XTUSQrOJBPDAQmho7U74XTA

I had one of those links from earlier (from Luddite) and it seems it had expired. I would imagine this link would too unless you being an Oracle know that it is now a permanent link to the form that we mere mortals wouldn't know about.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

I agree with the need for a direct link.  Going through SIMon can compllicate things more, especially if the troubleshooting has already been done.

edit: link experient removed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

You'll need to send a message to Moderator_Team to ask for it if you were a customer before August 19.

Need Help? Let's chat.