cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default language

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My language was sent in French when I set up my account how do I change it to English

11 REPLIES 11

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

@111111You should be able to switch your voicemail to English via this link

Selfserve wise you will have to contact the moderators.

The OP already stated everything but the self-service portal is in french as they wanted, its the self serve portal that is the issue right now.

@111111You should be able to switch your voicemail menu to English via the instructions provided in this link

Selfserve wise you will have to contact the moderators. But this should get you started while waiting for the moderators (could take up to 48 hours).

@111111 wrote:

I do not see an option to change my language in self serve

There is no setting for that which you can access yourself.

The on-screen French/English toggle is nothing more than a website setting. It gets reset as soon as you close the page.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Like computergeek said, I guess you'll have to get help from the moderators.  Sorry.

I just learned something new.

I do not see an option to change my language in self serve

@111111 wrote:

When I  dial 611 It’s in French when I dial  my voicemail it’s in French My account was set up in French at the store by accident how do I fix it I can’t even set up my voicemail because it’s in French I dial 611 it’s in French please help

You won't be able to change your Public Mobile account language yourself. You'll need to ask the moderators to do it for you. Please use the following link to contact them: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bravo_md

Go into your self serve account to change it back to English.

If you didn't set up a self serve account yet, you should do that now.

In store activations do not set up your self serve accounts.

When I  dial 611 It’s in French when I dial  my voicemail it’s in French My account was set up in French at the store by accident how do I fix it I can’t even set up my voicemail because it’s in French I dial 611 it’s in French please help

@111111 wrote:

My language was sent in French when I set up my account how do I change it to English

Are you asking about your self-serve account or your community account?

bravo_md

At the top of the page you are viewing there is an icon switch where you can switch from English to French and back.  Look at the top of the page.         EN      FR

Need Help? Let's chat.