cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 5 with out services - In Self Serve the old plan cannot be changed with a new one

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Finaly in day 4 the account was reactivated.

In Self Serve the old plan cannot be changed with a new one.

In this situation what i can do?? the some issue i wating the response after i sent a private message, for how long time? another 4-5 days???????

10 REPLIES 10

sophitechnicusñ

If we will talk about the logical software thre are a lot of ilogical things in condition of the rule is : "self serve", isn't true it's only some words ...... unfortunately

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sophitechnicusñ renew your current plan so you can get service. And then ask mods to change to the plan you want. That will get your service working. Else as you know you just have to wait for them.

sophitechnicusñ

I already sent the private message to mods, i want a new plan ....

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If the plan is expired you need to send.a private message to the mods to change your plan. If you want it faster add enough funds to pay for the expired plan which, should automatically reactivate the old plan. Then you will have access to change your plan. Unfortunately if you want to change it immediately instead of a future date you will need to pay the full amount again or add the difference to your account and contact the mods to have them change it

sophitechnicusñ

In all browser the button is deactivated

sophitechnicusñ

Yes, the old plan it's expired

mimmo

Typically when  your account is expired that is the only time you can't change plans. You need an active plan.  Is your plan expired?

Sometimes the Pubic Mobile website is weird,  As you wait for moderator, you might want to try your self service account with different web browsers (chrome, firefox, etc), incognito mode, etc.   Might work, might not work.  

sophitechnicusñ

The message was alredy sent , i'm waiting for a solution .....

Isn't about the money in the account it's abig issue in self serve, you can build a custom plan but it cannot be do like active

(

"Have your needs changed? You can choose to change your plan now or start your new plan on your renewal date."

The button "Change on next renewal date" doesn't work.

Only reactivate old plan it's working.

)

mimmo

@sophitechnicusñ  glad you got the account reactivated.  what plan are you on and what plan do you wnat?

why not future date the plan you want for next renewal?  and if you really want the new plan right away ask mods to change it for you.  add funds to the account equal to teh difference of the new plan - teh old plan.    that will seed things up.

also did you ask the mods in your inital message to chage to a new plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.