cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 4 with out services - nobody wants to reactivate the login or activate a plan for a month

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Day 4 with out the services - nobody wants to respond after my private messages  to reactivate the login or activate a plan for a month even there are the money on the account.

Using *611 you can do anything ....

What i need to do? to wait ? for what time? or to choose another provider?

12 REPLIES 12

jhazin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey @CS_Agent

I've had a similar problem that I've been trying to get fixed. Still have not heard back from the @CS_Agent and it has been a while. Funds are in my account but my serrivce has been disconnected. I really need phone service for work. Can you please help out? Thank you very much 

sophitechnicusñ

Hello,

Yes the issue was finaly fix after 5 days ..... but the issues in self serve are still prezent .....

Somebody need to do some changes to have a real self serve and more that the calls to * 611 don't solve any problem.... you choose a option and another option is activated or after a message like "the option cannot be activated" after a time you will have that option activated !!!!!! (US addons)

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @sophitechnicusñ, sorry to read about your issue. I can see that a colleague was helping you out. Can you please confirm if your issue is now fixed? 

Thank you!

Cheers,

Aïssata

sophitechnicusñ

Only a partial solution but the result is null.

The account was reactivated.

On the account i CANNOT change the old plan(available for reactivation) with a new one.

So it's day 5 with out services!!!!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sophitechnicusñ did you ever get a resolution?

sophitechnicusñ

I know the PIN, normaly it's enough .... i will see or i will get another phone number .....

sophitechnicusñ

This is the cruel reality when a company prefers to give up old customers in favor of the new ones that do not know how long they will use the services.
I do not think a logical approach from a company with pretensions .....
Probably someone in charge of all these issues should leave the company to leave a free place for a person able to handle the logical and not chaotic issues ......

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sophitechnicusñ  I understand you are in a tight spot and are looking for alternatives.  if you do find an alternative and you wish to port your number you require an active account which means you need the mods to make your  account active.

@CS_Agent  are you able to look at this account it has been 4 days.

@CS_Agent

Sorry to hear about your poor experience.  It looks like that you did everything properly.  You are right, maybe another mobile company may suite your needs.   That is really unfortunate....

sophitechnicusñ

I sent 2 different mesages (1. Reactivation login, 2. Activation plan for 1 month) when the problem occurred and I still wait for 4 days ......
I can not wait for infinite ... I'm already looking for alternative solutions, I do not see any other possibility for this incompetence without limits ...

So far I have recommended Public Mobile to all those who are undecided to choose, from now on I can not do this anymore .....

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Unfortunately, you are not the only one having difficulties with their service.  Only the moderators can help with your problem.  One strong recommendation is NOT to repeat sending private messaging to the moderators.  Each time you do send another PM, your issue get put to the bottom of the list again.  I know that it is difficult when you have no service, but you just need to wait for response.  

Here is a message from the moderator team from another thread which I found useful.  

(PS- Public Mobile should put this explaination in their knowledge base)

Re: Timeframe to hear back from @CS_Agent

Hello everyone! 

We  hope you're doing well!

We sincerely apologize for the long wait for a response to your messages, however, kindly note that when you send multiple messages, you're only delaying the response as you lose your priority in the queue. In fact, for every new message you send, you go back at the bottom of the queue; so if you send 3 messages for instance, you will be back at the bottom of  the queue for the 2 other times you've sent a message. Considering the high volume of messages we're currently experiencing, this delays the responses even more. 

We understand that you need assistance with your inquiries and we are doing our best to respond to everyone of you however, it would be very much appreciated if you could send just one message in order to avoid much longer waiting time.  

Thanks again for your patience and understanding! 

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

unfortunately, there is nothing else to do as i know..

try to send again a new message mayble you will get a rapid response this time and mention that u already sent many private message and you service is off since 4 days ..

hope your case will be solved soon ..

they have a lot to do lately ...

Need Help? Let's chat.