cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

Sarah12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible to change the date that my data resets? 

8 REPLIES 8

PM plans are on a 30 day cycle so it is not same renewal date every month.

@Sarah12 wrote:

I don't want to miss service. I simply want to change the renewal date of my plan from the 4th of every month to the 1st. Could you help me with that? 

@Sarah12  Plans here are 30 days in duration not monthly so your plan renewal date will keep moving. What you are asking is not possible.

Sarah12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't want to miss service. I simply want to change the renewal date of my plan from the 4th of every month to the 1st. Could you help me with that? 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah12 are you talking about resetting your data counter on your device?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sarah12 wrote:

If you used all your plan data of your current cycle, the following are the  options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle because PM is a prepaid service.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah12 if you need more data, there's the $15 one gig data addon. If you find yourself running out of data often consider a temporary upgrade to a plan with higher data. Stay safe. 

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try using private/incognito browsing mode or using another browser. If it doesn't work, send a private message and contact one of the mod with your phone number and account number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarah12 wrote:

Not data alone. To not miss service you would need to do an early plan renewal to change your date. That needs moderator assistance.

To miss service, you could suspend your service and then restart it at a date of your liking. But it would just float up again anyway. Remember, this place is 30 days...not monthly.

Need Help? Let's chat.