cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working when I have lots available

jillyu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This morning I realized my data isn't working on my phone (there's an 'x' over the data bars).

I thought it was because I went over or I didn't pay my bill on time.

I checked both of these and I'm under my data limit, and I'm on autopay (and it's not due for another week).

Why is this happening?

3 REPLIES 3

jillyu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@RobertQc - Just tried a few of the suggestions and its working now 😃
THANKS!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jillyu wrote:

This morning I realized my data isn't working on my phone (there's an 'x' over the data bars).

I checked both of these and I'm under my data limit, and I'm on autopay (and it's not due for another week).

Why is this happening?

Could the setting of Use Cellular data have gotten turned off? Have you tried rebooting, airplane on/off?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jillyu wrote:

Why is this happening?

@jillyuDid you try rebooting your phone? Turn air plane mode ON then OFF. Do you have another phone to try your sim card in to see if data is working?  Go into network search and try reconnecting to the network and make sure LTE is set to preferred (even if you have 3g)

Need Help? Let's chat.