cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working. How can I find out my data usage so far?

Agiledragon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account renews March 16th, but my 90 days 6 gigs plan of data apparently isn't working today. I tried looking on the self serve area and no where does it show DATA usage. Can someone please assist me. Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Oh I'm glad to hear it's being worked on, @Saray_O!  That's the first I've heard that acknowledged that it's an actual issue and in the pipeline.  Thanks!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @Agiledragon

I'm sorry you're unable to see your data usage in your Self Serve. We're working on correcting that glitch! I can confirm you used up all your data, though Robot Frustrated

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a little more info on the Data Witness app that @mimmo mentioned.

See here

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there are two great apps data witness (created by a PM User) and my data manager.  Both are great to help you track your data as they are set up for custom plans ie 90 days.

I tried both and liked data manager a little better.

@Agiledragon Yup, he's right. It won't show up if you used it all up. 

Agiledragon

@NDesai  Thanks, I have tried on 3 different browsers since you mentioned it. Still there was no resolution. perhaps the person who mentioned the glitch when people use up the data it doesn't show is right. Thank you for your help.

@Agiledragon wrote:

I have checked both overview and ADD on usage. Unfortunately overview shows nothing and the DATA add on usage shows just my phone number.

It showing fine for me. Try it in another browser?

@Agiledragon   if you are not seeing it as an addon there is a weird glitch that when it is used up it disappears from your plan.    If you go into Plan usage you can see data used but that only updates daily I believe.  Could you have possibly used up all of your data?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Agiledragon

I have checked both overview and ADD on usage. Unfortunately overview shows nothing and the DATA add on usage shows just my phone number.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You can see it on the Overview Page under My Add-Ons. If for some reason you don't see it there, you can see it on Plan and Add-ons > Add-on usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.