cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not Working

wenchoi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I use a LG V20 phone and I have this Public Mobile LTE plan for years.  About 30 minutes ago, my data suddenly doesn't work any more.  I did the followings and it is still not working.

- I checked my account and I have sufficient data

- I checked my setting and APN to ensure they are turn on and correct

- I restarted my phone multipul times

What else I can do?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cecyluevano0102 wrote:

I have an LG stylo 2 plus. My data is turned on, on my phone, but I am not receiving it. My plan is $35 a month which includes data. I signed up on the 5th Oct. It would seem that you have not activated my phone properly. I have reset the phone to no avail. This is very frustrating for a new customer, please help.

@cecyluevano0102 many LG models have trouble getting data after changing providers.

First, try a network reset.  You will need to reconnect to your WiFi network(s) and bluetooth device(s) afterward, but often this is enough to get the data flowing.

If that does not resolve it, you will likely need to perform a factory reset.  This will erase your phone, so please be sure to back up anything you wish to keep that you haven't already backed up or synced to a cloud service first.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cecyluevano0102

I have an LG stylo 2 plus. My data is turned on, on my phone, but I am not receiving it. My plan is $35 a month which includes data. I signed up on the 5th Oct. It would seem that you have not activated my phone properly. I have reset the phone to no avail. This is very frustrating for a new customer, please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It ought not to be functionally possible to give yourself a solution. Alas.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For LG phone, try network reset.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your sim card may have been a little loose or out of place 

wenchoi

Thanks.  Everything is working now... not too sure what just happened.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is everything else working? 

Do u have another phone you could try the sim card in?

wenchoi

Nevermind.  It just started working agian.  Wonder if there is a data/server outage. Anyone else have time some experience started at around 10:30 AM EDT?

Need Help? Let's chat.