cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data no longer working - No easy way to see total usage?

APaccione
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I am unable to use my phone's data and have ensured that cellular data is turned on. I can browse find over WiFi. I went to the usage report and went through the terrible usage interface. Going through each data point in the last three months (my plan resets tomorrow) and it's no where near the 12 gig limit. 1) What would be the reason why phone data will not work 2) Is there an easy way to see total usage on the current pay period? On the topic of usage history, you can really tell Telus is making it difficult for people to stay on PM. Only two pages can be viewed at a time, the 'next' button jumps every two pages, cannot increase amount of information displayed - just terrible.
4 REPLIES 4

APaccione
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@NDesai wrote:

@APaccione Total usage appears right on the Overview page, but it disappears when data is fully consumed.

Yes, it's a pain to go through the usage history. Hopefully they revamp that part of the self-serve. 

What a great feature...I'll check back tomorrow or next day after my payment going through to see if it reappears.

Thank you for the info

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Why not install my data manager or data witness pm those are great apps to show data usage and my experience has been that they are very accurate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And there's the View Usage summary page under add-ons. But I'm not sure if add-ons drop off of there too.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@APaccione Total usage appears right on the Overview page, but it disappears when data is fully consumed.

Yes, it's a pain to go through the usage history. Hopefully they revamp that part of the self-serve. 

Need Help? Let's chat.