Data missing

brad77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account data missing from overview and no internet on my phone

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@brad77 Defintely then you will moderator assistance. 

@Jackhyf63 that's not necesarily true.  99/100 the explanation is that the user simply used up all their data.  Contacting the moderators would be wasting moderator time and delaying them helping other people with actual service issues.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@brad77 Defintely then you will moderator assistance. Send private message with your phone number and an explanation.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@brad77 wrote:

Is it the plan information missing or the counter in data and add on part missing?

If you ran out, you will have to purchase a data add-on, or you can ask the moderators to renew your plan early  (payment would be due early too).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brad77 wrote:

That generally means you've used all your data. If you've just recently renewed then maybe something else is going on. But not if you're now several weeks into your current term.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@brad77 wrote:

Glitch in your account??? Can you see good plan in your self-serve account? Are you sure you don't have already used ALL your data?

Or write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 they can have a look at your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.