cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data did not reset with new plan

Vidal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just changed my sons phone to the 8.5 gig with the US roaming of two gig . I Opted for the change to happen right now . it says I’ve downloaded 5 1/2 gig , so it never reset my data .The iPhone said he’s downloaded 900 meg Of cellular data.

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vidal wrote:

I just changed my sons phone to the 8.5 gig with the US roaming of two gig . I Opted for the change to happen right now . it says I’ve downloaded 5 1/2 gig , so it never reset my data .The iPhone said he’s downloaded 900 meg Of cellular data.

@Vidal  Did you restart the phone after the plain change. Access selfserve does it show the correct plan? If the plan is correct but the counter hasn't reset best to notify PM and ask the to reset it.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Vidal 

If your self service account shows the new plan and the data counter did not reset, you will need to contact moderator.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.