cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on question.

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi - I just added 200 mb of data to my plan and still have not powered on my iPhone.........BUT I just noticed some of my data has already been used -- what happened? Cut and pasting below from my account page showing that 5.293 mb have already been used.Smiley Sad
200MB Add-on 5.293  /  200 MB
2 REPLIES 2

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not really - Also a bit puzzled about moderators - in the past when quite a few of my texts went to an unknown 800 number and after I googled that number many reported the same experience and labeled it as a scam number. I then asked for help from the moderator team and one of the moderators advised that was a problem and immediately credited back to me the used texts. He/she seemed to know who I was etc. because obviously I use the same email for both my account and this forum. ----------However this time with my data being used by who knows who Moderator Noela responded and asked me to log in to twitter and also give her my tele number so as to verify who I was - is this normal?

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you go in your account, you can go check the data usage and it will tell you exactly what data was used and when.

Need Help? Let's chat.