cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on paid for but not appearing

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I used all my data, I’m on a $40 5gb calling and texting plan. I purchased a 1gb $30 data add on and it took money from my bank account but is not appearing on my account and cannot use any data on my phone. Please help?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Greg1275 , my suggestion is to ask the moderators to early renew your plan instead of buying the data add-on.  You are looking at paying $10 more but you will get 5GB data instead of 1GB.  Since you renew in 10 days, it with seem the extra $10 is money well spent.

Greg1275

A53B125E-63CD-4333-BCD6-77EF841F21A7.png

Here is my transaction history.

so what I think happened is I was right at the end of my 5120 MB data right before I purchased the 1gb add on. I think it was about 5 or 10 mb away from my 5gb limit when I tried purchasing the 1gb add on. (Was on 3G not wifi) so right when I purchased the add on it kind of glitched out a bit and didn’t load the next page so I refreshed the page shortly after I pressed the confirm purchase then it loaded again and I hit the confirm purchase button again. There was only a $2.00 balance in my account at the time so it had taken $28.00 from my bank account and then another $30 for the second time I pressed the button. The first payment of $28.00 (because account had $2.00) for the 1gb add on was gone from my account and the data was not applied. The second payment for the $30 was when I refreshed and clicked the confirm purchase again. The second payment had not been taken from my account it was just applied towards my next monthly payment. I then added another $10 because it cost $40 per month and I just figured I might aswell just have my payment in there for the next renewal.

Greg1275

89BE278F-F675-46FE-AF36-AF426A734A00.png

830BB81C-8FA9-4026-A4BC-264A7F79D27C.png

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Greg1275Can you see the 1GB you had purchased on the front page of your profile in your selfserve account? If you are still showing balance.. that means you had only loaded the money into your account and didn't purchase the add on yet.

I highly recommed you have a once over with this guide created by @srlawren 

Need Help? Let's chat.