Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pls how do I top up my data

13 REPLIES 13

Dammy

Smiley Happy Thanks 

Melissa-H77

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Dammy

Thank youvery much. Sorry for another question. I actually just got the sim like 2 weeks ago and already low on data. How do I connect with a moderator?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dammy wrote:

Options to get more data before next renewal:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. Please not that you will not get rewards if you change plan because rewards are given out on 30 days renewal cycle. But you send a private message to moderator for help. YMMV. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to send a private message to moderator. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

You may not get your rewards if you select option 1 and 2 because rewards are giving out on 30 days basis at you next renewal date.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

30 days

Dammy

Pls, how long will the plan be effective?

bravo_md

SMART move it's alot cheaper that way and economical

@Dammy 

Other options include renewing your plan earlier, but you will need to contact moderator (expect 1-2 days wait) or change plan immediately to another data plan.  You will lose remaining allottment of your original plan.  No pro-rated plans with Public mobile.  

Dammy

Many thanks. I'd rather change plan than a top up as advised

bravo_md

Go into your self serve account and look for the ADD ON section

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dammyyou have 3 options

1) buy a data addon  1gb for $30

2) top up account and do an early renewal can take up to 48 hours for mods to reply.

3) do an immediate plan change to a plan with more data

options 2 and 3 require you to basicly forfit the remianing time of your current plan. (ie restart a new plan cycle), butthese are usually more cost effective $/gb vs the data addon

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DammyYou can purchase a data Add on. Follow @srlawren 's tutorial here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dammy wrote:

Look up til you see Plans. Click it, then scroll down to Add-ons. 1GB data is $30

Need Help? Let's chat.