cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not Reflecting On Account

sjlmcaree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I have recently recieved a text stating that I have used up 75% of my data but it is not reflecting that on my self serve account. I called into the company and they said to contact the moderators on here. So hopefully someone can help me. Also if I am paying for a 30 day plan and I have 6GB add on I get that every month right?

Thank you

-sjl

6 REPLIES 6

sjlmcaree

Thank you! I will try this.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @sjlmcaree,

Something is not right with your data usage. It is not supposed to be using your 1GB data from referral. It is supposed to use up your 6GB allocation first before using the1GB referral bonus. 

The system most likely sent you the 75% usage warning based on your usage on the 1GB add-on. 

At this point, I would send a message to the Moderators to have them fix this issue for you. To send a message to the Moderators, follow the below link and be sure to include your account details (name, account number, phone number, e-mail) and your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sjlmcaree

Capture.PNG

This is what my account is showing yet I have recieved a text saying I have reached 75% of my usage. Then why is my account showing I still have pleanty of data. How do I get this to reflect correctly?

sjlmcaree
My Plan
Pick & Pay
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - 4 + 2GB BONUS at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

I also have the 1GB refer a friend add on

I pay monthly as well

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Which plan do you have, exactly? Some plans are 6 GB for 90 days, some 6 GB for 30 days.

To see your data usage login to your account and look under Add-ons. If nothing is showing all your data has been used.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @sjlmcaree,

This most likely means you have used up all of your 6GB this month if you do not see anything in your self-serve under the "My Data & Add-Ons" section.

Need Help? Let's chat.