cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: DATA ADD ON NOT WORKING

I thought I was doing the right one and adding the ADD on for my Data that said ADD on 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JoyR can you post a screenshot of your account? It will help us understand what is happening.

Screenshot_20190709-094941.png

@JoyR Are you trying to purchase another 9GB or data on top of what you have already?

How much available funds do you have? If it is more than $90 then you didn't complete the purchase correctly.. it is a 2 part process.

Also consider moving to another plan that gives you a larger data bucket.. $30 / GB is not economical.

I purchased the $30 for 1gb but purchased 3. I did the ADD on just like it said to do and it says it's active but it's not. Followed the direction and I still can't get the data to be active

@JoyR It sounds like you would need a Moderator's intervention via the link here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Mayor / Maire

@JoyR wrote:

I purchased the $30 for 1gb but purchased 3. I did the ADD on just like it said to do and it says it's active but it's not. Followed the direction and I still can't get the data to be active

Is any of your data working currently?

I don't see a problem here (other than the site in another of its moods). You still have some 8.5gb left. The system will use all of that and then start using your add-on data. Then when you renew it'll return to the 8.5 and leave the other 3gb (or less) there waiting until you run out again.

@z10user4 I thought @JoyR has the 1GB bucket of 3G left + ~380MB of the LTE?

No my Data that I do have left isn't working either... Smiley Sad I don't know what to-do 

No my Data that I do have left isn't working either... Smiley Sad I don't know what to-do 

I rely on my Data for work I have Wi-Fi here at home but need data for work .