cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

DATA ADD ON NOT WORKING

Can someone help me! I purchased 3 MB of extra data and it's still not activated?!

Is this not available in Canada ? Or what's the deal? Can a moderator PM  me and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've done the lost/stolen phone trick,  restarted my phone, etc but nothing is working.  If it's not available to Canadian resident's is like to have my money refunded! 

Mayor / Maire

Re: DATA ADD ON NOT WORKING

There are only two data add-ons that I am aware of 1GB and 200 MB.  For add-ons it is a two step process to purchase and add it to your account.  When you log into your account - do you see the add-on ?  

If you need to reach a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@JoyR Hi it should show up in your data and add on section in your account

Oracle

@JoyR, as already mentioned, you need to purchase the right data add-on.  There is a data add-on for Canada and US roaming.  The Canada data add-on is $30/1GB and pricing for US add-on is different.  In any event, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Mayor / Maire

@JoyRDo note getting the Add on is a 2 part process as noted in this guide that was created by @srlawren?

I am also curious where did you get the 3MB extra data add on?

I purchased the 3 extra GB ... 30×3 =90 

Its there and showing active but it's not active... My data won't come on. 

Mayor / Maire

Based on your screen shot it is an add-on. 

Oh no Smiley Sad

@Triguy wrote:

I think you added a data only plan through the build your own plan which is not an add-on.