cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle started and next day 75% data used

KaterynaBBB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8D09732F-FEE9-4C3C-B930-1881858DB871.jpeg

At new cycle my data wasn’t renewed. Next day after the payment I receive that message. a week later I’m out of data 5gb, which is impossible. I look through the data usage history and it’s 2 gb max used for today’s date.  I need moderator’s help.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KaterynaBBB wrote:

Thank you all.

It’s confirmed now that the data  wasn’t renewed at the beginning of the new cycle. The moderator  kindly assisted me in fixing the problem.

So just for peace of mind, on your next renewal, well into the next day, log in and look at the counter on the overview page. Hopefully all will be properly reset (other than maybe a little bit of usage). It should reset to 0 at midnight ET but just let it fully renew overnight into the next day.

KaterynaBBB

Thank you all.

It’s confirmed now that the data  wasn’t renewed at the beginning of the new cycle. The moderator  kindly assisted me in fixing the problem.

Yanwj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account did something similar. Received a txt from public mobile about 6 days after renewal saying 95% of data used. Quickly checked online and it showed it was only using the free 1gb of data and my counter for my 6.5gb wasn't even listed. Few people are having this issue it looks like.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your phone app usage. Also for each app you can prevent it from using data in the background, only allow data when you are in the app. Background data usage by apps will surely eat up your data quick depending on the app.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@KaterynaBBB , you should take a look at your phone's usage history first to see what was chewing up the data.  TBH, I don't see how Public Mobile has anything to do with this unless you are alleging the data meter went haywire.  

KaterynaBBB

I already submitted the ticket. Waiting for the reply.

No, I don’t remember my last month’s usage . I know they awarded me additional 1 GB last month. And it was weird that I still have it. 

Probably, the date wasn’t reset, just as you say .

kelvarnsen

The question mark is at the bottom right of the page. Looks like a comic book speech bubble.

kelvarnsen

Click on the SIMon question mark link to submit a help ticket. Your data may have not reset. Do you remember how much you used last month?

Need Help? Let's chat.