cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit tip up not working .

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 hours ago I purchased a $40 top up from Walmart bc . Like I have done every month for 5 months .. but this this the $40 was added I got the sms saying successfully added but all day I’ve had no credit/ no internet .. what the heck ...

my account says I have $40 but if I turn of my wifi. I can’t do anything 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson wrote:

It does show active and snow the $40

ill sleep on it and see in the morning. Already no 3G all day grrrr or 4g or 5g whatever it is these days lol 

Perhaps try the lost/stolen feature. Suspend the service. Wait a few minutes. Resume the service. Restart the phone.

Sampatterson

It does show active and snow the $40

ill sleep on it and see in the morning. Already no 3G all day grrrr or 4g or 5g whatever it is these days lol 

Sampatterson

Bro thanks so much for the advice I’ll just wait ... super annoying 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson  Dial 611 and follow the prompts to reactivate your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson wrote:

8 hours ago I purchased a $40 top up from Walmart bc . Like I have done every month for 5 months .. but this this the $40 was added I got the sms saying successfully added but all day I’ve had no credit/ no internet .. what the heck ...

my account says I have $40 but if I turn of my wifi. I can’t do anything 

Can you call in/out? Text in/out? MMS picture message in/out? Browse internet?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson, sometimes the voucher in small print states that the voucher may take 24-48 hours to be activated. This was one of many reasons I no longer buy vouchers, as I had bought $120 worth, and it took over 72 hours to be activated. It was way too stressful not knowing if it was indeed going to get activated or kiss the $120 good-bye! 

Instead, for future reference, maybe get a Visa pre-paid gift card, or Visa Debit card. If you search the community, there are many posts on this

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson 

Does your account show active, you may need to reactivate your account. 

Check you balance in your overview does it show 40.00?? 

Try turning your phone on airplane mode for a bit. Then turn it back. Or try resetting your network settings. 

But first your account needs to show that it is active. 

cheers

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi can you take a screen shot of your overview of your account with personal info removed.

Need Help? Let's chat.