cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card not being saved in account for autopay

sandhuhk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am teting to save credit card for autopay, the account doesnt seem to save the information So I have to manually make payment every month and dont get $2 autopay discount.

11 REPLIES 11

Upton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Triguy wrote:

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to . Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. Accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

@albertmcc wrote:

You need to use the same card you driest registered with as I have tried to register a different card and it wouldn’t let me

@albertmcc  @sandhuhk  not sure if this apply to you but you have been sorted out by the moderators.  But @albertmcc  when wanting to change your credit card info do not Go to Auto pay. Instead go to Payment scroll down to bottom where you will see "manage my card" click on this...you will be given 2 choices: Remove card and Replace card. Choose Replace. You can then enter new card details. Auto pay will be updated with new payee information automatically. 

albertmcc

You need to use the same card you driest registered with as I have tried to register a different card and it wouldn’t let me

@sandhuhk wrote:

I am doing everything right, as far as I know. Double check my cc, address and all that. One time payment goes through but the PM website/account simply doesnt store information.

Is there another option before you hit one time payment either before or after adding funds and credit card information. One time payment is triggering a memory that there is an option at that point to add Auto pay that you might be missing if the sign up area isn't working.

@sandhuhkYou can always contac the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner to see if they would do it manually for you.

sandhuhk

I am doing everything right, as far as I know. Double check my cc, address and all that. One time payment goes through but the PM website/account simply doesnt store information.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sandhuhk 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. 

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sandhuhk wrote:

I am teting to save credit card for autopay, the account doesnt seem to save the information So I have to manually make payment every month and dont get $2 autopay discount.

On your make a payment page look for the box  'Register for AutoPay'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandhuhk wrote:

Are you manually paying with a credit card? If so, all you should need to do is toggle on autopay. The card used during manual payments gets registered anyway.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to . Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. Accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.