cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card not being charged successfully

jpuddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there, my wife's account is on auto-pay but didn't renew successfully. Now it's suspended, and when I put in the credit card again it says it can't verify the information and won't charge. I called the credit card company and they said Public Mobile is using the wrong address or other personal info, but I've verified it all and it's correct.

3 REPLIES 3

jpuddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in touch with the mods now, and they granted me a temporary account to get online (thanks!) but then they asked for all this. Never, in all my life of online services, international banking, etc. has a cell phone company or other basic service provider asked for this. Super weird... this raise red flags for anyone else?

Quote:

That being said, after having verified in our systems, I can confirm that unfortunately your credit card has been blocked by our fraud department due to too many failed payment attempts.

Therefore, in order for me to submit a white-list request to our payment department which should unblock the credit cards can take 48 to 72 business hours, please provide me with the following for all accounts :

- Client’s first name

- Client’s last name

- Client account number

- Cellular number

- Full Name on Credit Card

- Toll-Free Number on the back of the card

- Country where a credit card was issued

- Financial Institution

- Address where credit card statement is mailed

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

was having this issue all the time with Public Mobile. And I just found out if you live in an apartment building, we have the option to enter the apartment building or suite number in the box beside the street address. DONT DO THAT!

Why? This is why the system is not accepting out payments. It's the payment system that is not understanding the suite number for whatever reason. The rumour is to not include a # of apartment or condo since the system does not accept them is confirmed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paiement-de-votre-service/Re-Impossible-de-faire-un-p...

I input my address as Apt#-Street#, simply because it is the preferred addressing method as advised by Canada Post. And now by Public Mobile. I probably can guarantee you this will now work for you. So, in your address when putting in your address for your credit card.

See my screenshot.

Address-with-comments.pngThis is how you should do it! By leaving the Apt# dialog box empty, and entering your address like a letter, will work in the payment system

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Try adding a new card or try using incognito/private browsing mode. If that doesn't work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will see what's wrong with your payment method. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.