cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card change

jbessoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello public mobile it is very important that I change my credit card before January 13-2020 And I am having a hard time getting my e- mail verified to go into my account 

8 REPLIES 8

@jbessoon  Worst case scenario go to your local Shell gas station buy a voucher to top up your account thru 611. Then deal with the credit card. Unless you were messaged that your card is expiring and you must update it. As long you top up your account and dont allow autopay to charge your card you can "replace your card" once you gain access again. The system can only tell when a card is added whether it is valid. After that if you dont use it ever....it could be stolen, lost, cancelled, on hold, over limit or many other things....the system will not know unless authorization is denied.

@Anonymous wrote:

@jbessoon wrote:

Yes and the email link tells me it's verifying and that's it does not move security questions 

Not sure I understand "move security questions".

Try clearing cache/site cookies, different browser, incognito/privacy mode.

Yeah, I too was wondering what that phrase was referring to..... after reading it several times, I'd THINK what was meant, is that @jbessoon  is at the part where the system asks a security question to confirm identity, he/she answers the question, and the system hangs at that point, and never proceeds?

In any case, I'd suggest trying what @Anonymous  advised, and see what happens. This is all assuming @jbessoon , that you remember and/or have written down, the correct login info, and the security question(s). If so, and the previous advice gets you nowhere, I suppose contacting the Moderator team would be the next thing to try.

@jbessoon wrote:

Yes and the email link tells me it's verifying and that's it does not move security questions 

If you don't know the answer to your security question, you will need to open a ticket through https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbessoon wrote:

Not sure I understand "move security questions".

Try clearing cache/site cookies, different browser, incognito/privacy mode.

jbessoon

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbessoon wrote:

Self serve was created a long time ago never had a problem with payment but I need to change my credit card. To do the Change I have to go into my account and that's the problem 

Yes I understand. Did you read the other questions I wrote?

jbessoon

Self serve was created a long time ago never had a problem with payment but I need to change my credit card. To do the Change I have to go into my account and that's the problem 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbessoon wrote:

Hello public mobile it is very important that I change my credit card before January 13-2020 And I am having a hard time getting my e- mail verified to go into my account 

If you had activated in store did you ever create the self-serve account?

If you had activated at home do you have access to all the email inboxes you might have used to find the right email address you used?

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Need Help? Let's chat.