cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating An Account

TJordanov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email address and phone number I used to open my account are not recognized when I try to sign in to my account or when I try the forgot password option. How do I get into my account?

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anhlh73 : Excellent. But your service is still active until it expires again seeing as how you just renewed it.

So now you need another SIM. Then you'll need to ask the moderators to change the SIM on your account to the new SIM. Then you can create your account.

If you think the SIM might end up in somebody elses hands then you might want to ask the moderators to suspend the account.

anhlh73

Thanks. I stopped Autopay using phone number and PIN

@anhlh73 wrote:

I will try to "dial 18554public" option, but how to dial alphabet letters using keypad? 

@anhlh73 

Do you know the phone number that was activated? You can find that out on your Self Serve account,

Have you created a Self Serve account? If not you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

18554public = 1-855-478-2542

anhlh73

I will try to "dial 18554public" option, but how to dial alphabet letters using keypad? 

@anhlh73 wrote:

I bought a SIM 2 months ago using auto-payment with my Credit card. I forgot to open an account using my email address. The SIM is lost after several calls. Now my credit card was charged with a monthly fee for pre-paid SIM of PUBLIC mobile.

How can I stop service payment using neither an active SIM nor My Account?

@anhlh73 

Did you buy a SIM and package or something through https://canadiancellsupplies.com/ ?

If you did not receive the SIM from them, you are going to have to contact them directly, here: https://canadiancellsupplies.com/pages/contact-us

If you purchased a SIM card through Public Mobile, you can contact them through the Moderators here.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anhlh73 : If you remember your 4 digit PIN then you can dial 18554public from any phone and toggle off autopay.

Otherwise you'll need to contact the moderators.

anhlh73

I bought a SIM 2 months ago using auto-payment with my Credit card. I forgot to open an account using my email address. The SIM is lost after several calls. Now my credit card was charged with a monthly fee for pre-paid SIM of PUBLIC mobile.

How can I stop service payment using neither an active SIM nor My Account?

TJordanov

Resolved! Had to have a moderator reset the account

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TJordanov :Did you get account created or get into your account? Follows up here in this thread you created and let us how if you figured things out.

toa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

first make sure you have or remember the correct credentials, also ensure your caps is not locked (password is case sensitive)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TJordanov wrote:

The email address and phone number I used to open my account are not recognized when I try to sign in to my account or when I try the forgot password option. How do I get into my account?

Presume you're referencing your self-serve account (for the mobile service), and not the Community account for community-related activities?

If you forgot the e-mail address for your self-serve login, check back on your most-used e-mail address accounts to see which got e-mails from Public Mobile.  That's most likely the one used to activate.

Another place to look would be on your Community profile - click your Community avatar, then go under My Settings, your e-mail address for the Community account is listed there.  Perhaps it's that one you activated service with?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @TJordanov ,

If you have been a customer previously, and your Public Mobile account has been suspended for more than 90 days, then you lost your phone number and Public Mobile account number.

This would be why you cannot get into your SELF SERVE.

But, If you are new to Public Mobile then I am guessing your SELF SERVE account was not created yet....see @NDesai post.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TJordanov Did you activate online or at a retail store? If at a store, you must create an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you activated online yourself, then check your email accounts and see which email address you used during activation. There is a possibility you used a wrong email address. In that case only moderators can make changes after verifying your account. To contact them, follow one of the two methods: 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TJordanov wrote:

@TJordanov   You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators via chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow prompts or click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to Moderator_Team.   The password reset email arrives within minutes so make sure to check your inbox regularly including junk folder.

Need Help? Let's chat.