cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not make a call.

Public201907
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to make a call but a recorded message told me that talk is not part of my plan.  It is part of my plan and my phone worked earlier just fine and it worked fine again just a few minutes later.  I did not misdial.  Why did it temporarily not work for a few minutes and only did not work for one particular number.  I later dialed the same number and it worked fine.  Is this just a temporary system failure of some kind?

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Public201907 wrote:

I tried to make a call but a recorded message told me that talk is not part of my plan.  It is part of my plan and my phone worked earlier just fine and it worked fine again just a few minutes later.  I did not misdial.  Why did it temporarily not work for a few minutes and only did not work for one particular number.  I later dialed the same number and it worked fine.  Is this justu a temporary system failure of some kind?

@Public201907 That happens when you have dialed an incorrect/invalid number. Is it possible that the first time you made a mistake? Check your dialing history to verify.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It certainly sounds like it but I have not experienced that yet. If it's working now just roll with it but if it happens again, or often, you couldmessage the moderators.

I wouldn't yet tho, they're very busy with bigger issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.