cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidating accounts

ChatoCheney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have 3 accounts that I pay and look after.  One for my wife, one for my son, and my own.  Is there a way to make all the accounts accessible under my login instead of having to login and logout to each account?

7 REPLIES 7

If you want plans under one account number, this is not the place for you.  In the Telus chain, either Telus or Koodo will offer this on a postpaid service agreement.

Public Mobile is barebones, no frills.  It’s the KISS method around here, keep it simple system.

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have asked about this as well in the past! I sugest that you send a message to the mods, if enough people request it they will be more likely to implement it in the future.

SamVanderhoek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes You’re correct, that was my bad

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Oh I wish, really I'm handling handful myself, would be really nice.

But I doubt we'll see anything like that any time soon

@SamVanderhoek wrote:

Unfortunately all 3 phone lines need seperate accounts with seperate Email's/Passwords, So there is no way that i know of to Consolidate all the information into one Login.

@SamVanderhoek  Password can be the same for all three accounts.

SamVanderhoek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately all 3 phone lines need seperate accounts with seperate Email's/Passwords, So there is no way that i know of to Consolidate all the information into one Login.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ChatoCheney wrote:

Hi,

I have 3 accounts that I pay and look after.  One for my wife, one for my son, and my own.  Is there a way to make all the accounts accessible under my login instead of having to login and logout to each account?

@ChatoCheneyUnfortunately no there isn't. With Public Mobile it's strictly one plan with one email for each account. Accounts cannot be combined.

Need Help? Let's chat.