cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

bd23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

Just want to clarify something for the Community Rewards...Once you start to earn some dollar rewards for contributing, does it apply permanently to your monthly rewards ongoing, or is it on a month by month basis, like you would have to contribute every month if you want to save some extra dollars?

Thanks

Ben

5 REPLIES 5

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The main thing is to help when you can and when it's most appropriate. There is no set formula for the amount of reward. Help out and let the system do the rewarding.

shawnie_boy

Unfortunately month to month so you will have to stay active. There are guys on here 24/7 and they get the most refund. Personally not worth it to me but maybe best would be to try and get top 5% for $4 off per month. 

Yes it's month to month you can get upto 6 dollars per month. It a says 10 dollar max per month but 10 dollars can only achieved by Oracle. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

cricketfan

Monthly

the more active/helpful you're, the bigger reward you get. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Community Rewards are month to month basis. If you get it for multiple months, they pile up in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.