cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing and account

robhofler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Currently making two payments automatically. No longer need other account. How do I close it?

7 REPLIES 7

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@robhofler wrote:

Hi

Currently making two payments automatically. No longer need other account. How do I close it?

For immediate safest action ask the moderator team to close your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robscott1959 wrote:

Want to close my account

Remove any registered credit card and that will remove autopay. Let it suspend for lack of payment. 90 days after that it will all be gone. The SIM will become useless. Your number will be gone. Any money left in Available Funds will be gone. If you were referred by someone, they will lose the dollar reward that you gave them.

robscott1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to close my account

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robhofler just log in to your My Account, select the Payment tab, and then underneath the "One Time Payment" picture you'll see "Manage my card" and select that and you'll be able to remove your credit card from that account.

Once that is complete then do nothing, make no payments, the system will put your account into suspension when no payment is received for the next cycle, and then I believe within 3 months the account will close itself.  You'll most likely receive text messages, maybe even emails reminding to make payments, but once you remove your credit card from the file the account will close in I believe 3 months.

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since PM is a prepaid service, you’ll just have to remove auto pay if you have it and let the account lapse.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Remove autopay remove credit card by logging into selfserve and clicking payments tab. 

Account will expire after 90 days. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robhofler wrote:

Hi

Log in to the self-serve of that account and turn off autopay and maybe even remove payment card.

Or dial 611 (on that phone) to just turn off autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.