cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking link to reset password results in page showing expired

dogstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

So I just want to reset my password in order to access my online profile.  Here's what's happening:

- I click on Forgot Password

- I enter my email address 2x

- I enter my answer to the security question

- I click submit

- The system tells me that an email has been sent to me with further instructions

- About 2hours later I finally get the email with the link to reset the password

- I click the link in the email

- The resulting page says that it has expired

I've been through this 3x, and each time the resulting page says that it's expired.

Any ideas on how to proceed with this?

8 REPLIES 8

dogstar

Thanks very much to everyone for their help.  It's working for me now.

@dogstar wrote:

OK thanks. Where can I find this Question Mark?

If no question mark is shown, you can use https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   .

It is on the lower right hand corner of the page.Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.48.11 AM.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dogstar wrote:

At right hand bottom corner of this page.

dogstar

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@dogstar The ticket is the way to get moderators reset it isn't coming on time. I know you tried 3x, so open the ticket but try the link again. If it works before moderator responds, nothing lost. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dogstar Apparently if you click on the ? And type password reset the reset link provided by Simon the bot works better. Give it a try and let us know if it made a difference.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I read in the forum that this happens quite often. You need to click on the question mark, enter the prompts to submit a message to the moderators who can help with the reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.