cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

sgenge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan on Sept 16th to the $60 US Roaming plan.  I went to the US a weekend in Sept and now I'm going to the US this upcoming weekend.  How can I see how much US roaming data I have left for this week's trip?

2 REPLIES 2

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@sgenge wrote:

I changed my plan on Sept 16th to the $60 US Roaming plan.  I went to the US a weekend in Sept and now I'm going to the US this upcoming weekend.  How can I see how much US roaming data I have left for this week's trip?

@dabr  is correct.

You should see a separate line for each (limited) feature in your plan.
- one line for your data to be used while in Canada.
- one line for your US Roaming data.

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sgenge wrote:

Log into your account and halfway down the overview page under 'My Data and Add-Ons', to the right there is 'View My Usage'.  Click on that to see how much data is left.  You will also be able to see the concumption in the overview page as well.
Need Help? Let's chat.